Installing Variable Inspector in JupyterLab IDE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Variable Inspector is analogous to Variable Explorer in the Spyder IDE
- Install Node.js
- Do not install Node.js by conda.
- In Anaconda 3, click
- Click the environment to install node.js and select Open Terminal.
- On the command line, type: node --version
- Launch JupyterLab
- Search for Variable Inspector within the SEARCH.
- Click at the bottom:
- Be sure that you click this specific one.
- if you get the following and click
- This will take a few minutes.