Installing the R language and R Studio (optional)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Do not install this within the Anaconda package manager because it can cause conflicts.
- You need to install the R language to use rpy2 Python module, which allows you to use R within Python.
- Download and install the appropriate R-language. Unlike Anaconda, install it as administrator.
- Download and install the appropriate version of R-studio
- R-studio is a useful way to write in R outside of the rpy2 module.
- Install R-studio as the administrator.