Modelling Enzyme Kinetics with COPASI
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In terms of functionality, COPASI software is the best software for modelling steady-state and kinetic enzyme data. The software has the capability to do a wide range of fitting. We will be using it with Python.
Available Python Modules
- Python Bindings for Python
- rxnlvl - plotting reaction levels
- rdkit - plotting enzymatic reactions (chemoinformatics toolkit)
- ELDAD- Python module for energy level diagrams.
- chempy- ChemPy is a Python package useful for solving problems in chemistry.
!pip install basico
- Maybe a different basico out there in the Python-verse
- Therefore, I uninstalled
!pip uninstall basico
- Install git
conda install -c anaconda git
!pip install git+https://github.com/copasi/basico.git