Old Version of the UCSF Chimera tutorial
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download and Install UCSF Chimera
- Work on the getting started tutorial of UCSF Chimera
- Before you start the tutorials pick three unique PDB files from here
- From the list of tutorials, pick three that you would like to work on with your PDB files
- In an MS Word .docx file, put the following on each page:
- Put the title of the tutorial that you performed in bold and underlined.
- Put the PDB ID and the name of the protein that you performed the tutorial on. Perform the tutorial a separate protein of the three that you selected. Each protein that you selected with one of the tutorials.
- Put a picture on each page that represents the tutorial that you finished.
- If you chose to make a movie, put a frame of the movie in the MS Word .docx document and put the movie in a folder with it.