Installing JupyterLab IDE in Anaconda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- JupyterLab is the latest web-based interactive development environment for notebooks, code, and data.
- Select the environment PHRM_8010-Python or other environment that you have set up.
- For the Assignment #2, you will need to set up a specific environment for Python 220.127.116.11
- Click .
- Under JupyterLab 3.2.9 or other relevant version, click: .
- This will take a little while. Once it is finished, it will say launch underneath it. Click the launch button underneath it. If you did it correctly, it should look something like this: