Installing Spyder IDE in Anaconda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Spyder is an interactive data environment or IDE for the Python Programming languages. In other words, it makes your life a lot easier and helps you with programming syntax.
- Select the environment PHRM_8010-Python or another environment that you have set up.
- Click Home.
- If you did it correctly, the screen will look like this: (Click to make larger)
- Under Spyder 5.2.1, click Install.
- This will take a little while. Once it is finished, it will say launch underneath it.
- Click the launch button underneath it.
- If you did it correctly, it should look something like this:
- MacOS only: In the lower right hand part of the screen, type: !pip install matplotlib