Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These are assignments that Dr. Roberts is responsible for. This does not apply to other lecturers in the course.
Assignment #1: Graphing and Data Analysis
Assignment #2: NMR Spectrometer Simulator
- Dr. Zheng's part on organic chemistry=: 25 points
- Dr. Bartlett's part on M.S. spectrometry = 15 points
- Dr. Robert's part with the NMR spectrometer simulator = 10 points
Assignment #3: Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics*Requires installation of the Jupyter Lab IDE in Anaconda with Python version 18.104.22.168
- Recommend setting up a separate environment for doing this assignment
Capstone Presentation- Drugs and Targets
- Table of Drugs and Targets
- You will have to pick a drug and a target. Each person will have a unique one. Please email it to me.
Potentially Useful Information
- I have had native speakers in Chinese (several) and Italian attest to the accuracy of DeepL Translate to translate English into their native languages.
- I have had a native speaker attest to the accuracy of Yandex to translate English into Arabic.
- For speaking text in various languages, AWS Polly seems to be the best.